EXCLUSIVE BEAT LICENSE AGREEMENT
Powerkingsmusic (hereinafter referred to as the "SELLER") in accordance with the terms stated in this agreement gives Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the "BUYER") the rights to exclusive beats _____________purchased from the SELLER. BUYER agrees to pay $___+ per track.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
The BUYER agrees to pay the SELLER the amount mentioned above for the exclusive use of the original instrumental compositions that are being licensed in this agreement, for the purpose of creating a new composition.
- Ownership. SELLER admits the full ownership of the music beat instrumental that is being sold in this LICENSE AGREEMENT.
- Copyright. SELLER admits that such music beat instrumental is the SELLER’s own unique work, and does not borrow from any other copyrighted work.
- Grant. SELLER hereby grants the BUYER for worldwide, exclusive, transferable right to use the Instrumental Music beat in connection with the BUYERS’s musical composition. The SELLER hereby grants the BUYER rights and may synchronize the Instrumental with other visual or audio performance of BUYER. Rights included in this license include unlimited profit and distribution of the purchased music. SELLER grants the BUYER in unlimited distribution, performance and radio rights under this AGREEMENT. BUYER understands that the rights that are being granted in this agreement are exclusive and that the BUYER shall have no authority and no right to grant other parties the right to use the aforementioned music beat that is being licensed in this agreement.
- Rearrange. Notwithstanding the exclusive license granted herein, BUYER hereby acknowledges and agrees that BUYER shall not rearrange, or remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or in any other way revise or change the Instrumental from its original form.
- Film. Buyer cannot use beat compositions as a background element in TV, Film and DVD projects without obtaining written consent and or another license agreement.
- Copy. Buyer must supply the SELLER with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the SELLER’s Music.
- Copyright. The BUYER understands that, subject to this License AGREEMENT, SELLER retains sole copyright and ownership of the Instrumental. BUYER agrees that SELLER may file for US copyright protection over the instrumental, if it deems advisable. Buyer shall not resell, lease, or license any composition to another user.
- Edit. BUYER agrees to refrain from editing the aforesaid music beat in any way, including without limitation, by changing the agreement of the music beat or by removing any melodies, instruments, music programming, or sounds that are contained within the Music instrumental.
- Distribution. In case of distribution, the BUYER shall provide credit for the SELLER for the music beat instrumental.
- Royalties. BUYER must contact and inform SELLER of CD sales if the Original Instrumental Composition is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the SELLER must receive credit for the Original Instrumental Composition, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties. BUYER must also contact and inform Seller if 150,000 units are sold so SELLER can start receiving royalties.
- Performance and Exploits. BUYER has the right to perform with the SELLER’s music in public. If the SELLER’s music composition purchased by BUYER is exploited regionally, nationally or worldwide via radio, television, motion picture or in any other form of entertainment, BUYER must contact SELLER so that SELLER can take proper steps in obtaining any performance royalties generated.
- Effectivity. This License Agreement shall be effective upon payment of the purchase price mentioned above.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of ____________________, without reference to conflict of laws principles
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the PARTIES hereto have duly entered and executed this LICENSE AGREEMENT this _____ day of _______________________, 2016 and warrant that the party executing this LICENSE AGREEMENT on their behalf is duly authorized.
By: __________________ __________________
Randy Arzu RANDAMANFAMCAN, CEO Of Powerkingsmusic , LLC Music Production company 347 989 3517 VISIT OUR WEBSITE https://powerkingsmusic.net